“High investments in the power generation capacity expansion is expected to drive the power plant boiler market at 4.1%”
The power plant boiler market is projected to reach USD 24.40 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2016 to 2021. Expansion of power generation capacity and up gradation of existing power plants are the major factor driving the market. Developing countries are expanding their power generation capacity to keep up with industrial and urban development, whereas developed countries are upgrading their existing power plants and are setting up new cleaner fuel burning power plants to get more efficiency and reduce greenhouse gases emissions. This is expected to bring a good demand for power plant boiler and provide a decent growth to the market.
Complete report on Power Plant Boiler Market spread across 150 pages, with 55 tables and 37 figures
“Ultra-supercritical technology boiler is estimated to grow at the highest rate in advanced utility”
Ultra-supercritical technology is newest technology in the power plant boiler market. The ultra-supercritical boilers have a very efficiency and very low emissions compared to subcritical and supercritical technology boiler. Ultra-supercritical boilers also have higher capacity, thereby reducing the number of boiler units required in high capacity power plants. This technology is expected to take the lead by 2025 with majority of shares in the power plant boiler market.
“Asia-Pacific to lead the global power plant boiler market in terms of growth rate“
Asia-Pacific consists of two of the world’s fastest growing and economies China and India. China is also world’s most energy consumer and India ranks among top energy consuming countries. Both the countries are investing heavily to increase power generation capacity. This has created a good demand in both the countries for power generation equipment including power plant boiler. Other Asian countries such as Australia and Japan are constructing new cleaner fuel power plants which are also expected to create decent demand for power plant boiler in these countries.
The data have been collected through several primary and secondary sources. A comprehensive discussion guide was sent to several experts in the field of power plant boiler for the verification of the market findings.
- By Company Type: Tier 1- 60%, Tier 2- 27%, and Tier 3- 13%
- By Designation: C Level- 50%, Managerial Level- 30%, and Others*- 20%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific- 20%, Europe- 20%, North America- 30%, South America-20%, RoW- 10%
Note: *Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
The tier of the companies has been defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2013: Tier 1 = >USD 10 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 10 billion, and Tier 3 = <USD 1 billion
Siemens AG (Germany), AMEC Foster Wheeler (U.K.), Babcock & Wilcox (U.S.), Don fang Electric Corporation (China), Doosan Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Harbin Electric Company (China), Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (India), GE (U.S.), Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (Japan), Thermax Limited (India), A.C. Boilers S.p.A (Italy), and IHI Corporation (Japan).
Reasons to buy the report: From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter’s analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the power plant boiler market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
This is a premium research report priced at US$ 4650. Order a copy of this report at Discounted price now @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=515787
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the power plant boiler market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of power plant boiler (segment-wise) and purchasing data.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for power plant boiler across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments decisions in the power plant boiler market. Detailed description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2020. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the power plant boiler market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the vitality and tonality of blogs.
Explore more reports on Energy & Power market at