MediPoint: Coronary Stents - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global coronary stents market is a dynamic, double-digit market that is saturated with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Rapid advances in the field of interventional cardiology along with the development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. Coronary stents including bare metal, drug-eluting, covered and bioabsorbable stents can be used to treat coronary artery disease, and optimize outcomes.
The coronary stents market in the EU has an overall negative CAGR of 0.5% over the forecast period from 2011-2020. Similar to the US, the DES market in the EU has the largest share, where the DES market is four times that of the BMS market. Moving forward, it is believed that the DES market will grow slowly due to the improved outcomes, the development of low-profile systems and the next generation of DES, and cost-savings due to the reduced need for repeat intervention.
In the EU, there is a strong dependency on reimbursement, which can vary between nations. German reimbursement has generally been strong for medical devices, and has been less of a problem. However, the other countries are keen to follow clinical outcomes carefully for adoption and product usage in order to obtain reimbursement.
- An overview of Coronary Stents, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU Coronary Stents market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Coronary Stents.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Coronary Stents sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the EU Coronary Stents market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US Coronary Stents market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the EU Coronary Stents market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Abbott Vascular Boston Scientific Corporation Medtronic Alvimedica Amaranth Medical amg International Arterial Remodeling Technologies B. Braun Balton Biosensors International Biotronik Blue Medical Cardionovum C.R. Bard Elixir Medical Corporation eucatech AG Hexacath IRAMED JW Medical Systems Kyoto Medical Planning Lepu Medical Technology MicroPort Scientific Corporation Minvasys MIV Therapeutics Opto Circuits OrbusNeich Medical Relisys Medical Devices REVA Medical Sahajanand Medical Technologies STENTYS Terumo Corporation Translumina Vascular Concepts Other Companies
Complete report available @ MediPoint: Coronary Stents - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts.