Industrial Transformer Market in the APAC region 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the Industrial Transformer market in the APAC region and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Industrial Transformer market in the APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 6.77 percent over the period 2014-2019. The Industrial Transformer market in the APAC region can be segmented into two divisions: Power Transformers and Distribution Transformers.
Industrial transformer is a device that couples the electrical energy obtained from the primary circuit with the secondary circuit using the electromagnetic induction process. It comprises power transformers and distribution transformers and is extensively used in the Energy and Power, Oil and Gas, and Utility industries. Power transformers are primarily used for stepping up and down the voltage in transmission networks. They are generally rated above 200 MVA. Distribution transformers are mainly used for end-user connectivity and are generally rated below 200 MVA.
- Alstom Power
- Siemens Energy
Other Prominent Vendors
- Acme Electric
- Crompton and Greaves
- YangZhou Power Electric
- Increased Demand for Electricity
- Increased Costs of Raw Materials
- Advances in Transformer Component Technologies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29759 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)