The Report “Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market: By Cause (Allergens, Enzyme Deficiencies, Additives, Genetics, Proteins); By Products (Baby Food, Dairy, Processed Meat, Snacks); By Tests (Skin-based, ELISA, RAST, Cycotoxic Test, Kinesiology) - Analysis and Forecast (2013 – 2019)" defines and segments the Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market with analysis and forecasting of the global revenues. It also identifies the driving and restraining factors of the market with analysis of trends, opportunities, winning imperatives, and challenges.
To Browse an In-depth TOC on “Food Allergens and Intolerance Testing Market”
An Allergen is any substance, often a protein which induces an allergy. Thus, a food allergy is the allergy caused due to the consumption of a food allergen.
A food allergy is not the same as food intolerance. An allergy causes over-sensitivity of the body’s immune system. If the immune system is not involved in the reaction to a food then it is known as food intolerance.
Request a sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.aspx?id=173
Another small but important difference between the two is that the quantity of a food/additive that a person needs to consume for the reaction to happen is much lesser in the case of food allergies.
There are some foods containing the proteins that cause 90% of the food allergic reactions:
- Tree nuts(almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts),
- Fish and Others.
Request for Customization @ http://industryarc.com/requestcustomization.aspx?id=173
Reason for the growth of this market:
- In the 21st century, the food industries are focusing most on providing consumers with all variety of food for all occasions but due to the existence of food allergens and food intolerance in their consumers, these companies suffer to an extent. These allergies cause a huge loss to the manufacturers. Improper testing and labeling of products can create product recalls worth billions of dollars excluding the money spent fighting the lawsuits against the affected customers. Thus with the increasing food allergens and food intolerance around the world, the Food Allergens and Intolerance Market is getting a strong drive.
- The numbers of people embracing foods which are gluten-free and wheat-free are increasing day to day. Moreover, people are shifting their food habits due to an individual choice towards leading a healthier lifestyle.
- Also rise in education and advancements in diagnostic technologies results in more diagnosed incidence of diseases.
Inquire before Buying @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.aspx?id=173
Segmentation of the market:
On the basis of
- food product type and
Related Reports You May Be Interested:
- Dosing Systems Market (2015 – 2020):By Technology Type (Diaphragm, Piston, Peristaltic)By Application(Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processes, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Pulp & Paper, Agriculture & Pesticides, Textiles and Others) and By Geography: http://industryarc.com/Report/1253/dosing-systems-market-forecast.html
- Food Testing Market: By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Mass Spectrometry, Chromatography, Immunoassay, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance): By Testing Type & Geography: http://industryarc.com/Report/153/global-food-testing-equipment-market.html
For More Reports Click Here: http://industryarc.com/Domain/6/food-beverages-market-research.html
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.