ResearchMoz.us include new market research report"Construction in Egypt - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian construction industry including:
- The Egyptian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Egypt
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Egyptian construction industry
- Profiles of leading operators in the Egyptian construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Egypt
During the review period (2009−2013), the Egyptian construction industry increased in value at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.78%. This was supported by public and private investments in Egyptian infrastructural and commercial construction projects. The participation of the private sector through public-private partnerships (PPPs) has also helped to support construction activities in the country. Political and social uncertainties, however, are expected to lead to comparatively moderate growth rates over the forecast period (2014−2018), compared to the review period. Moreover, the industry’s output growth rate is expected to remain in the range of 13% to 15% over the forecast period, owing to high inflation rates. The construction industry’s output is expected to record a CAGR of 14.50% over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Egypt. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Egypt using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Egypt
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
- Construction is one of the most important industries in the Egyptian economy, contributing 7% to the country’s GDP. Egypt’s construction industry registered low growth during the period of political turmoil in the country. According to the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), the construction industry’s output (in real terms) rose by only 2.9% in 2011−2012 and 4.9% in 2012−2013. Owing to political and social turbulence, deterioration in the business environment and high unemployment rates, the construction industry is expected to remain weak in the short term. However, overall outlook for construction in Egypt over the forecast period remains positive.