With the NFL's top two teams facing off this weekend, you've got to have some delicious, touchdown-worthy recipes. Thanks to Porter's Mountain View Supply, we have just the thing! Leo at Porter's tells us, "We've been grilling these every year for our Super Bowl games. It's a family favorite!" Introducing Leo's...
Pine Ridge Poppers
- 2 packs of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 pack of Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 bottle of Pine Ridge Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
*Wear latex gloves for proper food handling and to avoid skin contact with fresh jalapeno’s
1. Slice jalapenos in half the long way.
2. Use a spoon to clean out seeds. The more clean the more mild the end result.
3. Fill the Jalapeno’s with cream cheese and Place one or two Lit’l Smokies in the Jalapeno.
4. Tightly wrap the Jalapeno’s with bacon.
5. Grill on foil or a cooking board soaked in water, for 35 to 40 minutes at 400 degrees or until bacon is fully cooked.
6. Serve with Pine Ridge BBQ Sauce and enjoy some football.
Pine Ridge BBQ sauces are made locally, in Casper, and are sold at Porter's in Riverton, 750 E Sunset, and Casper, 3861 Denis Dr.
Just because we aren't tailgating at the game, doesn't mean we can't have our own grilling party. Find everything you need at Porter's: Cooking pellets, smoking chips and chunk, tools, sauces, rubs, thermometers and much more.
Enjoy the game!
*For another great recipe from Leo, check in here!