Most up-to-date research on "Australia: National Broadband Network to Boost Adoption Levels to Match Regional Peers" to its huge collection of research reports.
Australia: National Broadband Network to Boost Adoption Levels to Match Regional Peers,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Australia’s mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Australian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/australia-national-broadband-network-to-boost-adoption-levels-to-match-regional-peers-report.html
- The National Broadband Network, scheduled for completion in 2019, will by that time have made FTTH/B the predominant broadband technology, up from 1% of fixed lines in 2013.
- In 2013, Australia’s telecom revenue of US$28.2bn was down by 5% on the previous year, largely because of sharply declining ARPS due to increasing competition. Going forward, however, mobile revenue is set to grow thanks to increasing mobile data usage and revenue, and broadband is set to boom as well.
- Ongoing controversy over NBN adds great uncertainty to the final plan and its expected impacts. A revision in 2013 cut the goal to 22% of the population passed by FTTP, down from 93% of premises.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Australia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to and including 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Australia’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Australia in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Australia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2013 and 2018.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Australia’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Browse Reports in Telecommunications @ http://www.researchmoz.us/telecommunications-market-reports-95.html
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Australia’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom and pay-TV markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Australia.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
New stakes and new business models This report gives an overview of the mobile and online payment market. It provides the main figures for each market segment (in-store payment, carrier billing, remote online payment). The latest market trends are analyzed, as well as the position and evolution of the main players (especially telcos and Internet players)....
‘Hungary: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Hungary’s mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Hungarian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality,...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: