This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Japan, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Japan.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Japan
- Size of Japan wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/ZqV
- There were 16,584 UHNWIs in Japan in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$176.4 million, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 24 billionaires, 1,954 centimillionaires and 14,606 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 0.8% of the total HNWI population of Japan in 2013, slightly higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Japan increased by 56.3%, from 10,608 in 2009 to 16,584 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; the number of billionaires increased by 41.2%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 53.5% and 56.8% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 7%, to reach 17,911 in 2018. This will include 28 billionaires, 2,110 centimillionaires and 15,774 affluent millionaires.
Find all Wealth Management Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Spanning over 111 pages, 54 tables, 49 figures, “Ultra HNWIs in Japan 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Japanese HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix.. The report covered 8 companies - Mitsui UFJ Morgan Stanley PB, Mizuho Financial Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, Resona Holdings, Bank of Yokohama, Fukuoka Financial Group, Chiba Bank, Hokuhoku Financial Group.
Find other Report on Japan Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/japan
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us for Banking and Finance industry updated : http://www.linkedin.com/company/banking-&-finance-reports
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.ReportFollow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport