ICT investment trends in the UK; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. ICT investment trends in the UK presents the findings from a survey of 178 UK enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how UK enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- To boost their innovations and attain competitive edge in the market, UK enterprises are investing in various ICT solutions
- Considered to be the largest data center market in Western Europe, UK enterprises are earnestly investing in data centers
- In order to protect their mission critical enterprise data from thefts and attacks, UK enterprises are investing in various security products and services
Complete report available @ ICT investment trends in the UK; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016.
The report illustrates the core technologies UK enterprises are investing in, including enterprise application, security products, and security services. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in the UK to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the UK.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT GBP in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions UK enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- UK enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise application, security products, and security services
- Factors that are influencing UK enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How UK enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- UK enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into UK enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing UK enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the UK enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT GBP are being allocated by UK enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of UK enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, security products, and security services)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing UK enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies"
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research