Nadiene McClain has been named General Manager of the Special Projects and Interiors Divisions for Turner Construction here in Atlanta.
She can be a source for media on a range of topics including:
- Trends in the construction industry, particularly in the interiors area
- How companies can create innovative, flexible, efficient spaces
- Innovative elements for smaller offices
Contact: Mitch Leff, 404-861-4769, firstname.lastname@example.org
ATLANTA, November 16, 2015 -- Nadiene McClain has been named General Manager of the Special Projects and Interiors Divisions for Turner Construction Company/Georgia. McClain has been with Turner for more than ten years, and in her new position, she reports to Mark Dent, vice president/general manager for Turner Construction in Georgia and the Carolinas.
The Turner Interiors Division provides the experience and special requirements needed to deliver high quality tenant fit-outs in new and existing buildings.
- The assignments are fast-paced and require flexibility and efficiency to address client needs
- The typical interior job lasts three to six months (an exterior build can take several years)
- Project duration is shorter and the pace is quicker. In most cases, it requires working in an occupied building, presenting a unique set of challenges
“Our plan is to significantly expand the revenue of the Turner Interiors and Special Projects divisions over the next two years,” said McClain. “We see a great opportunity for growth close at hand, so our business plan focuses primarily on serving clients in the Metro Atlanta and North Georgia areas.”
McClain has worked on many Metro Atlanta projects including interior construction for:
- Spanx - Streets of Buckhead Interior
- Pulte Homes
- Started her career in New York City with Forest City Ratner Company
- Perkins-Eastman Architects, New York-Designer.
- OLH International, Atlanta- Project Engineer
- Began as an Engineer with Turner Construction in 2005 and has moved up the ranks, including positions as Project Engineer, Project Manager, and Senior Project Manager
About Turner Construction Company
Turner Construction is a North American-based, international construction services company and a leading builder in diverse and numerous market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community. With a staff of 5,200 employees who work on more than 1,500 projects each year, Turner Construction offers clients the accessibility and support of a local firm with the stability and resources of a multi-national organization. Turner Construction-Atlanta has 195 full-time employees. www.turnerconstruction.com.