“Growing demand for power is expected to drive the generator sales market at 5.85%”
The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 23.36 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2015 to 2020. Increasing demand for reliable and continuous power would be the major factor driving this market. Developing countries are attracting foreign investors to invest in their country to support industrial growth. Meanwhile, developed countries are investing to upgrade backup and emergency power generators to cleaner ones. These investments in the power generation sector, commercial establishments, industries, transportation sector, real estate, and others are expected to create demand for power generators in the market.
Complete report on Generator Sales Market spread across 187 pages, profiling 13 companies and supported with 73 tables and 56 figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/generator-sales-market-by-type-diesel-and-gas-by-power-range-0-100100-350350-750kva-and-above-by-end-user-industrial-commercial-residential-and-others-by-region-global-trends-forecast-market-report.html
“Industrial end user and gas generators among the markets with highest growth in the generator sales market”
Globally, industrial end-use segment is projected to grow at the highest rate from 2015 to 2020. It is supported by growth of manufacturing industries such as chemicals & petrochemicals, automobiles, electrical & electronics equipment and others in developing countries such as Brazil, India, China, Saudi Arabia, and others. In terms of the market by type, gas generators are estimated to lead the generator sales market in terms of growth. Sale of gas generators is quickly picking up pace as it is more environment-friendly as compared to diesel generators. Gas generators are also cost-effective, an added advantage over diesel generators.
“Asia-Pacific to lead the global generator sales market in terms of growth rate“
Among regions, Asia-Pacific consists of two of the world’s fastest growing countries, China and India. These countries are not only growing at a very high rate, but have also come up with favorable policies for the growth of industries and commercial sectors. The real estate market is also growing at a decent pace in both the countries. These factors have led to a strong demand for generators in both the countries. Both these countries together are estimated to contribute more than 60% to the Asia-Pacific generator sales market for 2015. This has led the Asia-Pacific generator sales market with the fastest growth rate as well as maximum market share among all other regions from 2015 to 2020. Asia Pacific is expected to be followed by the Middle East & Africa in terms of growth rate during the forecast period.
The data have been collected through several primary and secondary sources. A comprehensive discussion guide was sent to several experts in the field of generator sales for the verification of the market findings.
- By Company Type: Tier 1- 40%, Tier 2- 35%, and Tier 3- 25%
- By Designation: C Level- 20%, Managerial Level- 40%, and Others*- 40%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific- 40%, Europe- 20%, North America- 15%, MEA-10%, RoW- 15%
Note: *Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
The tier of the companies has been defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2013: Tier 1 = >USD 10 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 10 billion, and Tier 3 = <USD 1 billion
Kohler Co. (U.S.), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan), Himoinsa S.L. (Spain), Caterpillar Inc. (U.S.), MTU Onsite Energy (Germany), Cummins Inc. (U.S.), Generac Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Wartsila Corporation (Finland), Yanmar Co. Ltd. (Japan), Kirlosker Electric Company Ltd. (India), Wracker Neuson (Germany), Briggs & Stratton Corporation (U.S.), and MQ Power Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report: From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter’s analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the generator sales market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
This is a premium research report priced at US$ 4650. Order a copy of this report at
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the generator sales market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of generator sales (segment-wise) and purchasing data.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for generator sales across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments decisions in the generator sales market. Detailed description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2020. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the generator sales market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the vitality and tonality of blogs.
Explore more reports on Energy & Power market at
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013
+ 1 888 391 5441
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts