RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Software Defined Networks (SDN): Challenges, Opportunities, and Outlook for Carrier Networks“ report to its research database.
Software-defined networking (SDN) is an approach to computer networking that allows network administrators to manage network services through abstraction of lower level functionality. However, it is much more to telecom as SDN has the potential to transform the carriers by improving the ability of network operators to provide applications, services, feature/functionality and bandwidth in an on- demand basis. Furthermore, SDN it can help virtualize carrier networks and connect the subscriber base with functions, mobility, content, analytics, security, flow-control, optimization, etc.
This research evaluates SDN technology, companies, solutions, and market outlook. It also provides insights into SDN in carrier networks and the prospects and advantages of deployment models uniquely suited to their needs and anticipated business models.
· Forecasts for SDN 2014 – 2019
· SDN companies and solutions analysis
· Understand SDN implementation issues
· Identify key drivers for SDN in carrier networks
· Understand SDN development environment and APIs
· Identify early SDN opportunity areas for network operators
· Understand the role and importance of network function virtualization
· Understand the relationship between SDN, virtualization, and the Cloud
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=196205 .
· Certain vendors offer key solutions for carriers
· Wireless carriers have a critical role in the value chain
· Carriers will initially focus on Southbound APIs and switch fabric
· SDN and virtualization will enable IMS optimization and realization of investment
· By 2016, carriers will focus more on Northbound API and create full development environment
· SDN represents a substantial opportunity for carriers by 2019, especially those focused on NFV
· Mobile Cellular Carriers
· Wireless Device Manufacturers
· Wireless Infrastructure Providers
· Cloud, Virtualization and SDN Companies
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=196205 .
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Overview
2.2. Virtualization vs. SDN
2.3. Cloud Deployment
3. SDN Companies and Solutions
4. Future of SDN
4.1. SDN and SOA
4.2. SDN in Wireless
4.3. Software-defined Everything
5. SDN Market Forecasts 2014-2019
5.1. Global SDN Market Analysis
5.2. Global Market 2014 - 2019
5.3. SDN Market by Segment
5.4. SDN Switching
5.5. SDN Controllers
5.6. SDN Software Operation Market
5.7. Cloud Service Provider Segments
Browse more reports on Wireless Networks Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/wireless/wireless-networks .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Follow Us OnTwitter: https://twitter.com/RnRMR
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts