The expansion of the
global turbine industry is forecast to reach 5.1% p.a. in the coming years.
Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of
5.1%. Currently, gas turbines accounts for 69.9% of the global demand while the
remaining market share is divided between steam and vapour turbines (25.3%),
and hydraulic turbines and water wheels (4.9%).
China, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States represent the largest turbine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (37.3%), Macedonia (28.6%), Lithuania (27.3%), Slovakia (26.6%), and Georgia (16.7%).
The industry data report package Turbine Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for turbines in the world. Along with a global turbine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
For more detailed information about the studies, visit our website: http://truemarketresearch.com/turbine-in-the-world-to-2018-size-trends-and-forecasts.html
- Overall turbine market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Gas turbine market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Hydraulic turbine and water wheel market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Steam and vapour turbine market size in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall turbine market and different product segments in the world and different countries, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall turbine market in the world and different countries, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall turbine market and different product segments in the world and different countries
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
Hydraulic turbines and water wheels
Steam and vapour turbines
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the turbine market in the world and different countries?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How are the markets predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential in different countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the turbine market in the world and different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
The industry data report is produced utilizing the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by applying, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.
Sourcing our market research reports form authentic and trusted publishers, we help you to address your business needs and provide you with the research reports having the latest updates.
We are home to large quantity of market research reports which has a quality that is unmatched and are very accurate in nature.
Our strength is our staff that is always abreast of latest market updates and changes. Hence, they will always help you with your market related queries and make sure you have no doubts left.
True market research pledges to sell most authentic and high end reports to its customers. We look forward to serve you in best possible way.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Suite 100, Portland, OR 97239
Toll Free: +1(855)711-1555 (U.S. & Canada)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: http://www.truemarketresearch.com/