ReportsnReports.com offers “European Market for Cardiac Surgery Devices 2014” research report in its store.
The total European cardiac surgery device market comprised markets for tissue heart valves, mechanical heart valves, annuloplasty repair, transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVR), transcatheter heart valve implantation (THVI), ONCAB, OPCAB, endoscopic vessel harvesting (EVH), anastomosis assist device (AAD), cardiac ablation, transmyocardial revascularization (TMR), ventricular assist devices (VAD), intraaortic balloon pumps (IABPs), artificial hearts, patent foramen ovale, atrial septal defect and ventricular septal defect devices. Although relatively new compared to traditional cardiac surgery device markets, the THVI device market was the largest segment.
Scope of Report: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2010 2020) for the European Market: Germany, France, the United Kingdom (U.K.), Italy, Spain, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg), Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden).
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment
- Trend Analysis by Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback & Market Monitoring
Main Segments Included:
1. European Market For Cardiac Surgery Devices
2. Tissue Heart Valve Market
- Stented Tissue Heart Valve Market
- Stentless Tissue Heart Valve Market
- Sutureless Tissue Heart Valve Market
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291421 .
3. Thvi & Tmvr Device Market
4. Oncab & Opcab Device Market
5. Anastomosis Assist Device Market
6. Cardiac Ablation Device Market
7. Transmyocardial Revascularization Device Market
8. Ventricular Assist Device Market
9. IABP, EVH & Annuloplasty Repair Device Markets
10. Artificial Heart Device Market
11. PFO, ASD And VSD Device Market
Reasons To Buy:
This report analyzes and evaluates the current state of the market including existing and potential markets, product average selling prices, and unit volumes. The report also highlights the opportunities and potential hazards involved, and presents strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape. Furthermore, it seeks to identify the trends and technologies that will affect the future of each market segment and prepares an unbiased critical assessment of such market drivers and limiters based on our "ground up" approach, which includes primary and secondary research methods.
Inquire for a discount on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=291421 .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Medical Devices Industry ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, environment, Chemical, consumer goods, automotive, water and much more.