Global Markets Direct's, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015', provides an overview of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403530 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Boston Biomedical, Calithera Biosciences, Cellular Biomedicine Group, Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Hetero Drugs Limited, Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Juno Therapeutics, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, NuCana BioMed Limited, Panacea Biotec Limited, Polaris Pharmaceuticals.
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.