World Cigarettes 2 - Asia, Far East and Middle East 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
- In Cambodia, Forecasts for 2014 are for a 4% rise in sales despite the continuing threat of contraband. In part this will be linked to a surge in sales prior to a hike in excise tax in July 2014. Volumes are forecast at 7.5 billion pieces by the end of 2014.
- The Sri Lankan cigarette market has sufferedmixed fortunes recently. After seeing strong growth in 2010 and 2011 the sector was badly hit by tax hikes in 2012 which reduced sales by 3.8% with a further fall in volumes of 5.4% following in 2013.
- There are reported to be 15 cigarette manufacturers located in the UAE's free zones. Production was estimated to have risen to a peak of 29.2 billion pieces in 2010 but dropped to 19.87 billion pieces in 2012, although no official figures are released.
- World Cigarettes 2 - Asia, Far East and Middle East 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Asia, Far East and Middle East
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Asia, Far East and Middle East The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Asia, Far East and Middle East
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Asia, Far East and Middle Eastalong with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Asia, Far East and Middle East providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- BAT Cambodia Ltd - Viniton (Group) Tobacco Co Ltd - Laos Tobacco Ltd - Myanmar Sampoerna Tobacco Co Ltd - Rothmans of Pall Mall Myanmar Pte Ltd - Surya Nepal (Pvt) Ltd - Gorkha Lahari (Pvt) Ltd - Ceylon Tobacco Company Ltd - Union Tobacco and Cigarette Industries Company Ltd (UTCIC) - Philip Morris Jordan Ltd - Régie Libanaise des Tabacs et Tombacs SAL - General Organisation of Tobacco (GOT) - National Tobacco and Matches Company (NTMC) - National Cigarette and Match Industries Ltd (NCMI) - United Industries Company Ltd (HSA Group)
To access full report with TOC, please visit World Cigarettes 2 - Asia, Far East and Middle East 2014.