The research enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Inquire before buying this research at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=430061 .
This research features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The research is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together. Drug profiles/records featured in the research undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Scope for this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ischemic Stroke
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Ischemic Stroke and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Ischemic Stroke products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Ischemic Stroke pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Complete research on H2 Pipeline Review of ‘Ischemic Stroke’ spread across 277 pages at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/ischemic-stroke-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Ischemic Stroke
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ischemic Stroke pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies mentioned: AB Science SA, Acticor Biotech, advanceCor GmbH, Angion Biomedica Corp., AstraZeneca Plc, Athersys, Inc., biOasis Technologies Inc., Biogen, Inc., BioTime, Inc., D-Pharm Ltd., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, DiaMedica Inc., Digna Biotech, S.L., Genervon Biopharmaceuticals, LLC, Glialogix, Inc., Glucox Biotech AB, Grifols, S.A., Huons Co., Ltd., International Stem Cell Corporation, JN-International Medical Corporation, Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA, Lumosa Therapeutics Co., Ltd., MediaPharma s.r.l., Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Neuralstem, Inc., Neurotec Pharma SL, NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, NoNO, Inc., Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., PhytoHealth Corporation, Remedy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ReNeuron Group Plc, SanBio, Inc., Saneron CCEL Therapeutics, Inc., Simcere Pharmaceutical Group, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., SynZyme Technologies, LLC, The International Biotechnology Center (IBC) Generium, TikoMed AB, vasopharm GmbH, Vicore Pharma AB and Virogenomics, Inc.