In the last few years there have been a lot of developments in cancer therapies with new drugs being rolled out and many in the clinical trials phase. A continuous market update and successful case studies from clinical development experts is the key to effective clinical outcomes.
Cancer Diagnosis & Therapy Congress – a two day, two stream programme to be held on 3 - 4 September 2015 in London - UK will provide the perfect platform for medical affairs and clinical development professionals to meet and learn from global pharma companies and top oncologists all under one roof. Download agenda for more information about the conference.
Why attend this Congress? The conference will focus on:
- How to improve clinical outcomes? - Network with fellow researchers to get insights on improving results.
- Case studies on innovative cancer therapies - Get download on new cancer therapies and addressing challenges in oncology research.
- New pipeline development - Stay updated with recent advancements and technology in drug discovery and development.
- Efficient protocol study - Liaise with experts to get optimum research results.
- Meet top oncologists - Engage in knowledge sharing sessions with global experts.
If you would like to receive more information about the congress please reply to this mail and we will call you within the next 24 hours. We are currently providing an Early Registration discount of 15% on registration fees till 30th June 2015. Take advantage of the offer, register today with 'MnM-CDT-03' as your discount code.
We look forward to meeting you in London!
P.S : Please forward this to any colleagues who you feel may be interested in the congress.