The growing volume of e-waste is a major concern globally. Rapid advances in technology and increasing buying power of consumers have resulted in high obsolescence rate of electronic products. Consumers tend to replace older electronic products with latest versions available in the market, leading to dramatic rise in e-waste worldwide. Unscientific disposal of e-waste has triggered serious environmental hazards. Recycling of e-waste enables recovery of precious metals thereby reducing the discharge of serious toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals into the environment.
Analysts forecast the Global E-waste Recycling market to grow at a CAGR of 10.7 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Global E-waste Recycling market has been segmented on the basis of type and geography.
Global E-waste Recycling Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It discusses the recycling of major e-waste types. The report also covers the market in the Americas, the APAC region, and the EMEA region; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- CIMELIA Resource Recovery
- Electronic Recyclers International
- SIMS Recycling Solutions
- Stena Techno World
- Waste Management
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ecomation Oy
- Egyptian Electronic Recycling
- Global Electric Electronic Processing
- Intercon Solutions
- High Obsolescence Rate
- Tackling Growing Negative Effects of E-waste
- Need to Prevent Biological Hazards
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31065 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)