Global Online Retailing, 2014-2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The “Global Online Retailing, 2014-2019” report provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across the globe. In addition, it covers information on key technology trends, online trends in major countries and payment preferences of consumers. Also focuses major retailers across the regions, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online retail space.
- The electrical and electronics category group is the most popular category group sold online. It is largely driven by deals and discounts offered by online retailers, and the “showrooming” trend
- M-commerce is gaining popularity, with the rise in smartphone and tablet penetration. By 2019, m-commerce will account for a nearly half of B2C e-commerce spending.
- Online retailers are adopting an omni-channel strategy to provide the essential seamless shopping experience to the customer
- Social commerce is growing, driven by the greater integration of social media and e-commerce platforms
- After cards and e-wallets, NFC payments is the fastest growing mode of payment across the world
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Online Retailing, 2014-2019
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups. Also provides key technology trends, payment preferences, delivery services and major hurdles in growth of online retailing
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries and features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, 9 countries in the Americas and 5 countries in the Middle east and Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global online retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing online markets across the globe.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in the online retail space in major countries across the four regions, Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key global technology trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international players across the four regions.
- Analyze the growth of Amazon and Alibaba in the online retail industry, through the specific case analysis
Amazon Alibaba Ebay Saksfifthavenue Americanas Target Walmart Zazzle Renttherunway Superama Canadian Tire Magazine Luiza C and A Otto Rue du commerce El corte ingles Yoox Tesco Utkonos Ozon Vente-privee Adidas Goertz Carrefour Zalando Privalia Mango E5 Rakuten Tmall JD Flipkart Zozotown Snapdeal Emart Seiyu Sneaking Duck Shoes of Prey Vancl Yebhi Lenskart and others
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research