Dilated Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2015 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Dilated Cardiomyopathy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Dilated Cardiomyopathy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Companies Mentioned in this report are Array BioPharma Inc., Hemostemix Ltd, Kasiak Research Private Limited, Sanofi, Vericel Corporation
Get a copy of this report http://bit.ly/1gtxbYD . This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license
The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Dilated Cardiomyopathy
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Dilated Cardiomyopathy and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Dilated Cardiomyopathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.