RnRMarketResearch.com adds Leber Congenital Amaurosis Pipeline 2015 Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert analysis of disease. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete research on pipeline assessment review of Leber Congenital Amaurosis with 21 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 55 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/leber-congenital-amaurosis-lca-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA)
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Inquire before buying this research @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=447962 .
Reasons to buy
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA)
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Company Profiles: AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation, ProQR Therapeutics N.V., QLT Inc. and Spark Therapeutics, Inc.