Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report offers a precise, incisive profile of Bulgaria's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Bulgarian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- In 2014, Bulgaria was among the smallest markets in Central and Eastern Europe, with estimated revenue of US$1.5bn, a 1.7% increase on the previous year. Continued political uncertainty combined with the slow growth in the euro zone will constrain economic activity in Bulgaria. Still, the country's telecom market growth through 2019 will be stronger than the region's average, driven by the expansion of FTTH/B and LTE network availability.
- The top two operators, Vivacom and Mobiltel, active in both fixed and mobile segments, accounted for 57% of overall service revenue in 2014. Competitive pressures combined with the country's difficult economic environment motivated operators to focus on bundling and convergence of fixed and mobile operations as a way to retain consumers and drive revenue growth.
- We expect Telenor Bulgaria to emerge as the new mobile market leader as early as 2015, thanks to its aggressive marketing campaigns and incentives. There will be further consolidation in the fixed broadband market in Bulgaria as the market is highly fragmented with more than 600 registered ISPs. The market structure will likely be different within the next few years as Mobiltel and Telenor Bulgaria look to strengthen their positions as integrated players to compete with multiplay offerings.
Complete report available @ Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation
“Bulgaria: Broadband-Centric Business Models Will Result in Market Consolidation” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bulgaria today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Bulgaria's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Bulgaria in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Bulgaria.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice, and data between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Bulgaria's telecommunications markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Bulgaria's telecommunications market based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecoms market, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Bulgaria.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Bulgaria market to operators, vendors and investors."
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research