Analysts forecast the Global MEMS market will grow at a CAGR of 12.3 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global MEMS market during the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of MEMS sensors across the following segments:
- Pressure Sensors
- Radio Frequency MEMS
It does not include revenue generated from other MEMS sensors used in inkjet heads, micro displays, projection systems, micro dispensers or any other application other than those mentioned above. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top leading vendors in the market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market and also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
- Analog Devices
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Robert Bosch
Other Prominent Vendors
- AAC Technologies
- Cavendish Kinetics
- Epson Toyocom
- Kionix (ROHM)
- Maxim Interated
- Schneider Electric
- Silicon Labs
- Texas Instruments
Key Market Driver
- Increased Demand in Automotive Segment
Key Market Challenge
- Intense Competition
Key Market Trend
- New Applications
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29933 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)