The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity including voice over IP (VoIP) via voice over LTE (VoLTE). LTE is ushering in a new world of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience.
This research evaluates LTE development, capabilities, and potential applications with a view towards both what is technically possible as well as what is optimal based on current and anticipated market conditions. The report analyzes technologies and market conditions to provide specific strategies, solutions, and applications for the commercial mobile radio ecosystem including cellular service providers and their supply chain.
- Mobile content providers
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Application developers and aggregators
- Government and sovereign R&D institutions
Browse More Reports related to ICT at: http://www.researchmoz.us/ict-market-reports-96.html
- LTE outlook and forecasts
- Identify optimal LTE strategies
- Understand LTE opportunities and constraints
- Identify applications and solutions optimized by LTE
- Identify emerging business models facilitated by LTE
- Understand emerging areas such as wearable wireless
- Recognize the supply/demand factors effecting LTE usage
- Identify emerging applications for both consumers and enterprise
- Understand the need for LTE VAS applications in the face of competition
- Understand the evolving marketplace and the impact on the LTE ecosystem
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948