(Lander, Wyo.) – Join our team, meet people, and have fun! As a salesperson atFremont Motor Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, you will assist people with one of the most important purchases they will make. You should have the desire to meet and greet people, listen and assist others. You will be trained via web-based, video and by the Fremont Team. A competitive benefits package is also available.
Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click here to fill out an application online or stop by Fremont Motors Lander-Ford & Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, located at 555 East Main Street in Lander and pick up an application or call 844-339-1723 for more information. Note: If you have recently filled out an application for another position and you would like to apply for the Sales Associate position, please fill out another application or call the store directly.