In-detail Table of Contents of Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 Market Research
The current late-stage drugs in development for PC address this clinical need; however, results so far have been limited in their efficacy, with none demonstrating clinically transformative efficacy or safety. As a result, the growth in PC prevalence as a result of a global aging population, increasing diabetes and obesity prevalence is expected to be the key driver of this market throughout the forecast period.
Get sample for this research http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=447499 .
Scope for this research:
Global revenues for the PC market are forecast to rise at a moderate CAGR of 7.6% from $1.746bn in 2014 to $2.92bn in 2021.
· What factors are driving the market growth?
· How can the factors limiting growth be overcome in the future?
The variation in mechanism of action has shifted away from the traditional chemotherapies, which dominate the marketed products, but account for only 7% of the pipeline. 44% of the pipelines are drugs inhibiting signal transduction.
· What are the dynamics of the remaining 49% of the pipeline?
· How does this reflect the need for novel targeted therapies?
Key mechanisms of action across the pipeline include cancer immunotherapies against IAP repeat containing proteins, whole cell vaccines and targeted therapies against the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway.
· What is the scientific rationale behind these targets?
Several drugs are expected to be approved during the forecast period: TH-302, ruxolitinib phosphate, HyperAcute Pancreas, G17DT and clivatuzumab tetraxetan. However, their sales will be limited by their expected high costs.
· Where will these novel therapies fit into the current treatment algorithm for PC?
The pipeline therapies, G17DT is expected to have the strongest performance, with revenues of $141m by 2021.
· How will the other late stage pipeline drugs perform commercially?
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pancreatic-cancer-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-strong-late-stage-pipeline-holds-promise-for-increasingly-diverse-market-landscape-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
· Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
· Visualize the composition of the pancreatic cancer market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the current unmet needs and how they can be addressed to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
· Analyze the pancreatic cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target.
· Visualize the clinical safety and efficacy of late-stage pipeline drugs via a detailed heat map, outlining the results across major clinical trial endpoints.
· Understand the growth in patient epidemiology, annual therapy costs, and market revenues for the pancreatic cancer market globally and across the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, and Canada.
· Identify commercial opportunities in the pancreatic cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.