Strategic Solutions Network (SSN) today launched the 7th Annual Extended Warranty and Service Contract Innovations Summit, to be held September 28-30, 2016 at the Renaissance Hotel.
This highly acclaimed event features 20+ speakers from top companies in diverse industries. These thought leaders will unveil key innovations driving extended warranties and service contracts. The event will highlight unique presentations from Sears, General Motors, Microsoft, Fiat Chrysler, Square Trade, ICON and the SCIC, Bankers Warranty Group, EFG Companies among many other leaders and solutions providers.
This uniquely rich program will reveal how to:
• Build an innovative culture, and examine real examples of what works in warranties and service contracts.
• Get the inside scoop on the state of the industry, and discover hidden growth opportunities.
• Leverage extended warranty programs to meet the unique needs of commercial customers.
• Increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
• Effectively address the different needs of boomers, Gen X and millennials.
• Ensure legal & regulatory compliance.
• Identify, mine, capture and harness the power of "Big Data".
• Navigate global markets and service diverse international opportunities.
For the first time the event will hold an exclusive add-on forum which will specifically address customer engagement through new technologies, sales techniques, service centers, and social media. This powerful forum also provides a unique opportunity to harness retail statistics to increase the bottom line, use multi-channel selling, gain insight on product pricing strategies and utilize extended warranties as a means to develop business.
Visit us at http://warrantyinnovations.com