RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “LNG Industry Outlook in Asia, 2014 – Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals” to its store.
This Report is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in Asia. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in Asia. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in Asia are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS), Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd and Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc.
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=154715 .
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Asia.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the Asia LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Asia.
Table of Contents
1 Table of
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2.1 What is This Report About? 7
2.2 How to Use This Report? 7
2.3 Market Definition 7
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/lng-industry-outlook-in-asia-2014-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and-details-of-all-operating-and-planned-lng-terminals-market-report.html .
3 Asia LNG Industry 8
3.1 Asia LNG Industry, Key Data 8
3.2 Asia LNG Industry, Liquefaction 8
3.2.1 LNG Liquefaction Industry in Asia, Total Capacity 8
3.2.2 LNG Liquefaction Industry in Asia, Indonesia 10
3.2.3 LNG Liquefaction Industry in Asia, Malaysia 10
3.2.4 LNG Liquefaction Industry in Asia, Brunei 11
3.3 Asia LNG Industry, Regasification 12
3.3.1 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Total Capacity 12
3.3.2 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Japan 13
3.3.3 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, South Korea 15
3.3.4 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, China 16
3.3.5 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, India 17
3.3.6 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Taiwan 18
3.3.7 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Singapore 18
3.3.8 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Thailand 19
3.3.9 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Malaysia 19
3.3.10 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Indonesia 20
3.3.11 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Philippines 20
3.3.12 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Bangladesh 21
3.3.13 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Pakistan 21
3.3.14 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia, Vietnam 21
3.4 Asia Planned LNG Terminals 22
3.4.1 Asia Planned LNG Terminals, Liquefaction Capacity 22
3.4.2 Asia Planned LNG Terminals, Regasification Capacity 22
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=154715.
4 Profile of
Korea Gas Corporation 24
4.1 Korea Gas Corporation, Key Information 24
4.2 Korea Gas Corporation, Company Overview 24
4.3 Korea Gas Corporation, Business Description 24
4.3.1 Business Overview 24
4.4 Korea Gas Corporation, SWOT Analysis 26
4.4.1 Overview 26
4.4.2 Korea Gas Corporation Strengths 26
4.4.3 Korea Gas Corporation Weaknesses 27
4.4.4 Korea Gas Corporation Opportunities 28
4.4.5 Korea Gas Corporation Threats 29
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=154715 .
Browse Natural Gas Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power/natural-gas .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/