Deadline: Artwork & application due by Saturday, February 21
Exhibition: February 27 - April 4, 2015
Opening Reception March 6, 6-8 pm
The 35th Red Desert Audubon Art Show has a tradition of showcasing Wyoming's inspirational flora and fauna through the eyes of the artist. This show is a partnership between the Red Desert Audubon Society and the Lander Art Center. This year the show will be exhibited at the Lander Bake Shop.
- Adult Professional An artist who consistently shows as a professional in art exhibitions and/or who sells roughly $1000 worth of art each year.
- Adult Aspiring
- Teen Aspiring 9-12 years old
- Youth 12 and under
- oil and acrylic
- graphics and drawings (includes woodcuts, lithographs, aquatints, etchings, serigraphs, silkscreens, pencil drawings, charcoal drawings, pen and ink, scratch board, etc.)
- sculpture (no waxes)
- other media: fiber, batik, leatherwork, wall hangings, stained glass, collage, sculpture, bronze etc.)
- No photography accepted.
1. up to two art works may be entered application fee of $20
(must meet the following requirements)
- Created in the past 3 years
- Never shown before at a previous LAC exhibition
- Meet the Wyoming native or migratory subject matter and media criteria (no works of domestic horses, cows, dogs etc are accepted.)
- Have proper hanging device - picture frames will NOT be accepted. Wire and hook across back required.
2. Submit an artist statement via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Entry form found at http://www.landerartcenter.com/Audubon Hard copy available in person at 224 Main Street, Lander
Questions? Call us at 332-5772.
Lander Art Center
224 Main Street
Lander, WY 82520