Most up-to-date research on "HNWI Asset Allocation in Germany 2014" to its huge collection of research reports.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-germany-2014-report.html
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Germany HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Germany HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for German HNWIs, with 27.7% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.4%, real estate with 22.1%, fixed-income with 10.2%, alternatives with 9.1%, and cash and deposits with 5.5%.
- Equities, alternatives and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 81%, 47% and 40%.
- Alternative assets held by German HNWIs remained level during the review period, from 7.5% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 9.1% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 2.7% of total assets in 2009 to 3.2% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in commodities are expected to decline to 2.5% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, German HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$1.82 trillion, representing 43.4% of wealth holdings.
Browse Reports in Wealth Management @ http://www.researchmoz.us/wealth-management-market-reports-146.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: