LAS VEGAS – South Point Hotel welcomes summer dining with exclusive “Summer Meal Deals” menus at Don Vito’s and Silverado Steak House. The pre fixe menus create a savory solution at refreshing prices available Monday through Thursday from 5 to 6:30 and 9 to 10 p.m.
Don Vito’s will serve a two-course meal for $19, including:
- First Course: The choice of Minestrone soup, Pasta E Fagioli soup, Caesar Salad, or Bruschetta of the Day.
- Second Course: Fettuccine Alfredo, pasta served with creamy parmesan cheese sauce (add chicken for $4 or shrimp for $6); Cappellini Pomodoro, angel hair pasta with fresh tomato and basil sauce (add chicken for $4, meatballs or shrimp for $6); or Chicken Piccata, capers and lemon white wine sauce served with pasta and seasonal vegetables.
Silverado Steak House will serve a three-course meal for $29, including:
- First Course: Cup of Lobster Bisque, with Cognac; The Wedge, crisp iceberg lettuce served with tomatoes, red onion and blue cheese crumbles; or Famous Silverado House Salad, tossed tableside.
- Second Course: Six-ounce Filet Mignon, Chicken Francaise, or Filet of Salmon. Guests may order the Filet Mignon with two sautéed shrimp or “Oscar” style for an additional $9. All entrees come with the choice of baked or mashed potatoes or seasonal vegetables. Guests may substitute for a side of asparagus topped with hollandaise sauce or sautéed mushrooms for an additional $3.
- Third Course: Crème Brulee topped with caramelized sugar and seasonal berries; Sorbet; or Ice Cream.
In addition to the Summer Meal Deals, regular menus will be available at Silverado Steak House and Don Vito’s Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 to 11 p.m.
For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
For More Information
Jaclyn Dadas / Matt Guidish, Kirvin Doak Communications