ReportsnReports.com adds a new report "Ministry of Justice ICT landscape report" to its research database.
This report looks at the ICT market landscape in the UK criminal justice market. It is intended both for those currently working with public sector criminal justice clients, and those considering this market for the first time.
Introduction and Landscape
- Cuts to the departmental expenditure limit of the Ministry of Justice come at a time when pressure on the Ministry's services continue to rise. While the challenges of transitioning from a legacy ICT estate are considerable, so too are the opportunities. The scale of necessary savings cannot be achieved purely by cutting back budgets. There is a need to change business processes, which requires additional ICT investment.
- While the department continues to centralise procurement, suppliers will increasingly need to understand how the different parts of the Ministry operate together in order to fully exploit the transformational opportunities.
Get a copy of complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/272320-ministry-of-justice-ict-landscape-report.html.
Key Features and Benefits
Kable covers the use of ICT in the public sector across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Key Market Issues
This report aims to help suppliers address this disparate market by:
- Explaining current drivers behind MoJ ICT expenditure
- Identifying the various routes to market
- Providing an overview of the current contract portfolio
- Analysis of changes envisioned by “Transforming Rehabilitation.”
- Providing an overview of transition to a future operating model through the FITS programme
- Highlighting key technological trends within the sector.
Includes structure of criminal justice in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, market drivers and challenges, ICT initiatives and opportunities.
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=272320. Also, place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=272320.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunications (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, advanced materials, environment, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food and beverages, biotechnology, energy & power, water and much more.