Baby food in Switzerland 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Switzerland, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Switzerland along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
• Between 2007 and 2013, value sales increased by 7.4% in current terms to reach SFr 102.7 million, equivalent to US$ 110.5 million.
• Milks represent the largest share of the total market at 53% of the total or SFr 54.5 million (US$ 58.6 million), followed by cereals, with sales of SFr 24.4 million (US$ 26.3 million, equivalent to 23.8% of the market), with meals and others taking the remaining SFr 23.9 million (US$ 25.6 million); the bulk of this (SFr 18.7 million, US$ 20.1 million) is attributable to meals/juices.
• By volume, the market has grown by 19.1% to stand at 4,193 tonnes.
• “Baby food in Switzerland 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Switzerland.
• This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Switzerland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Switzerland.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Switzerland Baby Food industry.
• This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Switzerland along with their key focus product sectors.
• Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
• This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Switzerland, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Switzerland.
• This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Switzerland considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
• Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change – favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Switzerland market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future"
To access full report with TOC, please visit Baby food in Switzerland 2014.