The industry report Global Wine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for wine in the world. This study includes historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market study answers key questions such as:
- What is the size of the global wine market?
- How is the market divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How has the market been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
The latest market information included in the study:
- Overall market size for wine in the world
- Market size for wine by product segment
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product segments analyzed in the study:
Sparkling grape wine
Other grape wine
Vermouth and other flavored grape wine
Other fermented beverages
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the global wine market to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the report. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations etc.
The industry report is built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.
To order this report:
US: +1 800 986 6819
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600
RELATED LINK: Global Wine Market to 2017 - Research report