Ready to ride? Now you can! The professionals at C.H. Coakley recently delivered dozens of blue Bublr bike share bicycles and bike stations to nine spots throughout downtown Milwaukee.
Bublr Bikes is the brand name for Milwaukee’s bike share program, a technology-supported system of bicycles that can be rented for short, quick trips around Milwaukee’s central business district and adjoining neighborhoods. Riders can take out a bike at any station, pay for it with credit card or prepaid membership, and return the bike to any other station. Most stations are no more than a quarter mile apart.
C.H. Coakley delivered the bikes and stations to these locations:
- The Milwaukee Intermodal Station at 5th St. & St. Paul Ave.
- The Wisconsin Center at 4th St. & Wisconsin Ave.
- The US Bank Center at Wisconsin Ave. & Van Buren St.
- The Milwaukee Public Market at St. Paul Ave. & Broadway
- The River Walk at Wisconsin Ave. & Water St.
- Cathedral Square at Kilbourn Ave. & Jefferson St.
- 411 E. Wisconsin Ave.
- Schlitz Park, 123 Cherry St.
- Red Arrow Park at Kilbourn Ave. and Water St.
More bike stations will be delivered next year. Bublr Bikes is part of Midwest BikeShare Inc., a Milwaukee nonprofit that plans to launch at least 100 stations in Milwaukee and surrounding suburbs in the coming years.