MediPoint: Contrast Media - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Contrast media are a group of pharmaceuticals that aid in the enhanced delineation of tissues to better direct the diagnosis of disease. These medicines are separated into three major areas of diagnostic imaging: computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (echocardiographic contrast media).
The report analyzes the contrast media market at the category (CT, MRI, and ultrasound) and subcategory (ionic, non-ionic, barium, paramagnetic and superparamagnetic) levels, highlighting trends and issues affecting the utilization, volume, and value of contrast media at a country level.
Key topics discussed include: the declining utilization of barium contrast agents due to the emergence of endoscopy and CT colonography as favorable alternatives for gastrointestinal imaging, and the effects that recent safety concerns surrounding paramagnetic contrast media may have on the MRI contrast media market.
Complete report available @ MediPoint: Contrast Media - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future outlook of the contrast media in developed and emerging markets?
- What are unmet needs in the contrast media market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space? What is hampering innovation within this market?
- What trends are affecting the global contrast media market?
- Emerging economies are seeing the highest growth in the global contrast media market.
- CT contrast media is the largest segment in terms of value an volume across the 10MM covered due to the necessity of image enhancement being required in these settings. MRI contrast is second and ultrasound contrast is last but growing at the largest CAGR over the forecast period.
- The contrast media market is well established, with a small collection of players providing a comprehensive product range which meet the majority of the needs of its consumer base.
- Competitive assessment: Currently marketed contrast media products and evolving competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of practice patterns and adoption trends of different segments and sub-segments of contrast media
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
- Other key topics covered include utilization trends, market access, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the overall market
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
AGFA Healthcare (Agfa-Gevaert) AMAG Pharmaceuticals Bayer Bracco GE Healthcare Guerbet/Mallinckrodt Lantheus Medical Imaging Sanochemia
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research