So you're a physician and have been offered a great Medical Director position. Great opportunity, right? Well, here a few things you might think about before you start, from John Miller at Sterling Risk Advisors.
In this short video, Miller talks about the risks and liabilities that come into play when a physician accepts a Medical Director position.
- Traditional medical insurance policies might not cover them in such a position.
- What's the Medical Director's job?
- What should a physician do when they get a Medical Director opportunity?
- What are the common mistakes that Medical Directors make?
- What's the liability risk?
- How do you protect against this kind of exposure?
- What's the potential cost?