Boston, Mass. — March 28, 2016 — Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC), a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand, has announced its top grossing Advisors and firms of 2015. The year-end rankings were presented in front of a packed crowd of over 400 SVN Managing Directors, Advisors and staff at the 2016 SVN Annual Conference recently held in San Diego, California. The individuals and firms named below represent SVNIC’s highest performers from across the nation.
SVN Top 10 Advisors of 2015
- Gene Levental of SVN Affordable | Levental Realty, LLC in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jacob Abusharkh of SVN | The Kase Group in San Francisco, California
- Gail Bowden of SVN | Commercial Advisory Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Frank Jermusek of SVN | Northco Real Estate Services in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Todd Franks of SVN | TJF Investments in Dallas, Texas
- Erik Carlson of SVN | First Guardian Group in San Jose, California
- Mike Fusek, CCIM of SVN | Rankin Company, LLC in Springfield, Missouri
- Chris Davis of SVN | Miller Commercial Real Estate in Salisbury, Maryland
- Peter Colvin of SVN | Silveri Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Tony Yousif of SVN | Asset Advisory Group in San Diego, California
SVN Top 10 Firms of 2015
- SVN Affordable | Levental Realty, LLC in Cincinnati, Ohio
- SVN | Chicago Commercial in Chicago, Illinois
- SVN | The Kase Group in San Francisco, California
- SVN | Miller Commercial Real Estate in Salisbury, Maryland
- SVN | Florida Commercial Real Estate Advisors in Jupiter, Florida
- SVN | Commercial Advisory Group in Sarasota, Florida
- SVN | Rich Investment Real Estate Partners in Los Angeles, California
- SVN | Northco Real Estate Services in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- SVN | R.M. Moore, LLC in Knoxville, Tennessee
- SVN | Rankin Company, LLC in Springfield, Missouri
“The dedicated Advisors and firms represented in the Top 10 truly exemplify the SVN brand’s shared value principle,” says SVNIC President and CEO Kevin Maggiacomo. “By working with, and marketing to, the full brokerage community, even their direct competitors, these individuals were able to create incredible results for their clients and marketplace.”
SVN is the only major commercial real estate brand that markets all of its qualified properties to the entire brokerage and investment community. Participating in approximately $10.1 billion in sales and leasing transactions in 2015, SVN Advisors shared commission fees with co-operating brokers in order to close more deals in less time and at the right value for clients. Advisors also reap the benefits of our SVN Live™ Open Sales Meetings, cloud-based leading-edge technology, and national product councils. This open, transparent and collaborative approach to real estate is the SVN Difference.
For more information on how to leverage the SVN platform to increase your businesses’ bottom line, visit http://www.svn.com/why-svn/.
Sperry Van Ness International Corp. (SVNIC), a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand, is one of the industry’s most recognized names based on the annual Lipsey Top Brand Survey. With 200 locations serving over 500 markets, SVN provides sales, leasing, corporate services and property management services to clients across the globe. SVN Advisors also represent clients in auction services, corporate real estate, distressed properties, golf & resort, hospitality, industrial, investment services, land, medical, multifamily, office, retail, self-storage and single tenant investments. All SVN offices are independently owned and operated. For more information, visit www.svn.com.