The Dairy and Soy Food market
provides insights on the key Dairy and Soy Food markets by each region, change
in food consumption patterns, country analysis with key trends supported by
examples, high growth categories to target, usage of packaging materials, types
and closures, category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Complete Global Dairy and Soy Food Report; Analysis of opportunities offered by high growth economies Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-dairy-and-soy-food-report-analysis-of-opportunities-offered-by-high-growth-economies-market-report.html
Single User Copy AVAIL 15% Discount
Corporate License Copy AVAIL 25% Discount
(These offers are valid till 1st July 2016)
What else is contained?
Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
Regional Overview of Dairy and Soy Food market
Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Fraisand Quark, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
More extensive brand coverage: The report provides more extensive brand share coverage. Brand share data is also validated by inputs from industry experts.
Distribution channel: The Distribution data included in the report covers 11 distribution channels including Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs, “Dollar Stores” and Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers.
Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Country Analysis: Trend analysis for leading high potential countries
Recommendations: Recommendations for manufacturers on key Dairy and Soy Food categories - Milk, Cheese, Yoghurt, and Butter and Spreadable Fats on parameters including Formulation, Positioning, Packaging, Occasion, Consumer Targets, and Key Segments.
Buy Single user copy of report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=622577 and Get 15% Discount on this report (Offer is valid till 1st July 2016).
The global Dairy and Soy Food
market in 2015 was valued at US$617.9 billion and is expected grow marginally
during 2015-2020. Growth in the global Dairy and Soy Food market is expected to
come mainly from the developing countries in Asia-Pacific, MEA and East
European regions, while countries in the developed regions like North America
and Western Europe are expected to register marginal growth. Globally, United
States, China, and India are the top three markets for Dairy and Soy Food
products, while China, India and Russia are expected to have the highest growth
rate. Western Europe region is the largest market for Dairy and Soy Foods with
Germany and France being the largest markets. Asia -Pacific region is the
second largest regional market and is forecast to be the fastest growing region
during 2015-2020, mainly driven by growth in China and India.
The global Dairy and Soy Food market is highly fragmented with the top 5 brands holding less than 6% market share. Economic and political volatility, rising feed prices and a widening gap between demand and supply are the key challenges faced by the Dairy and Soy Food industry.
- The global Dairy and Soy Food market is expected to post a value CAGR of 4.6% and per capita value CAGR of 3.8% during 2015. It is set to grow due to rising population growth, per capita consumption, and urbanization.
- In East Europe region, Russia is the largest market for Dairy and Soy products in value terms, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during 2015-2020.
- Natural or organic Dairy and Soy Food products with cleaner labels are in demand in China.
- Product innovations to cater to the on-the-go snacking is the need of American consumers.
- Global Dairy and Soy Food market is highly fragmented with the top five brands holding less than 6% of the combined market share.
- Cheese - Kraft is one of the leading brands of Cheese in North America; Kraft also holds a significant 43% value share in Hong Kong and 25% share in Singapore.
- Compared to other regions, private label brands have a strong presence in North America and Western Europe.
- Tub containers made using Rigid Plastics are the most commonly used containers in the Dairy and Soy Food market.
Reasons To Buy
Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behaviour in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
Access to analysis on products launched in the market with Case Examples/Success Stories
Our team of analysts have
placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will
provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next
five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co Ltd , Groupe Danone S.A , Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. , The Kraft Heinz Company , Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd , Want Want China Holdings Limited , Clover S.A. , Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Company , Juhayna Food Industries , Group Lala , General Mills , Sodiaal , YasarHolding Food and Beverage Group , Sutas Group, Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods , Nestle Brazil , GroupeLactalis International , Arla Foods and Muller Company.
Table of Contents
- Current market scenario and future outlook
- Global Dairy and Soy Food market overview -what are the growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors
- Regional Dairy and Soy Food market overview -what are the growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors
- Key challenges in the global Dairy and Soy Food market
Changes in Dairy and Soy Food consumption patterns
- Shift in food consumption patterns in developing and emerging markets
- Shift in consumption of Dairy and Soy Food, Bakery and Cereals, Savory Snacks, Confectionery and Ice Cream, 2010 -2020 (global and regional analysis)
Identifying high potential countries
- Analysis of 50 countries on the basis of Market Assessment, Economic Development, Socio-demographic, Governance Indicators, and Technological infrastructure
- Trend analysis for leading high potential countries
Case Examples/Success Stories
- Overview of leading brands globally
- Overview of leading brands at a regional level with market share
Key Distribution Channels
- Market share of key distribution channels -global and regional level
Preferred Packaging Formats
- Analysis on usage of key packaging material, closure, outer, and type for all Dairy and Soy Food categories
- Recommendations for manufacturers on key Dairy and Soy Food categories -Milk, Cheese, Yoghurt, and Butter and Spreadable Fats on parameters including Formulation, Positioning, Packaging, Occasion, Consumer Targets, and Key Segments
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports