ReportsnReports.com adds "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Russia 2014” report to its research database.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/297723-challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-russia-2014.html.
ScopeIndependent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands, HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013, HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018, HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes, Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities, Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013), Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to BuyThe Researcher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=297723.
- In 2013, Russian HNWIs held 30.8% (US$345 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20-30%.
- Researcher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$404 billion by 2018, accounting for 29.6% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 60.7% of the foreign assets of Russian HNWIs. It was followed by Asia-Pacific with 17.7%, North America with 11.5%, the Middle East with 5.2%, Latin America with 3.8% and Africa with 1.2%.
- Russian HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 72.4% in 2009 to 60.7% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, researcher expects HNWIs to reduce their level of investment in Europe to 54.3% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments decreasing due to growing confidence in Asian economies.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.