Premature and congenitally ill infants are born as a result of advanced maternal age, induced fertility, labor treatments, inadequate prenatal care, and lifestyle preferences such as smoking, drinking, and obesity. Neonatal warming equipment is used to keep the new-born infants warm, and it helps provide heat to infants who have severe heat loss in the initial days of birth. This equipment consists of a heater, thermistor temperature sensors, an audible alarm, and a display unit. The equipment is mainly used to treat hypothermia in preterm infants.
The analysts forecast global neonatal warming equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 8.77% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global neonatal warming equipment market for the period 2015-2019. Based on product type, the market is segmented into three:
- Radiant warmers (thermal control equipment)
- Phototherapy units
The report focuses on neonatal warming equipment used in NICU. The report provides details about the market in the following regions:
- Americas (the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil)
- EMEA (the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and MEA countries such Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE)
- APAC (Japan, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, and India)
The report, Global Neonatal Warming Equipment Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39351
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Phoenix Medical Systems
Other Prominent Vendor
- AVI Healthcare
- Natus Medical
- Nonin Medical
- Ibis Medical
- Smiths Medical
- Growing Incidence of Preterm Births
- Slow Growth in the US Market
- High Adoption of LED Phototherapy
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39351
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.