It’s not too late to see the leaves changing color in some parts of the United States. The leaves may be past their peak in the Northeastern U.S., but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t alternatives.
If you’re itching for some fall foliage, then here are some places around the world to consider. Just a warning…their autumn appeal may be so great, that you might want to plan a vacation.
Check out this list of destinations, their tourism websites and time of year when you should visit.
- Dandenong Ranges, Australia - Time to visit: March
- Jiuzhaigou Valley, Chengdu, China - Time to visit: October
- South Island, New Zealand - Time to visit: April
- Patagonia, Argentina/Chile - Time to visit: April
- Lake Ashino, Kanagawa, Japan - Time to visit: Late October/Early November
- Imperial Palace, Tokyo, Japan - Time to visit: Mid to late November
- Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire, England - Time to Visit: September through December
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming - Time to Visit: September
- Serpentine Hot Springs, Bering Land Bridge National Preserve, Alaska - Time to visit: September
- India’s Kashmir Valley, Kashmir, India - Time to visit: August through October
If these fall destinations are calling your name, then it may be time to take a trip and explore. If you do, be sure to consider travel protection from a reputable provider such as CSA Travel Protection.
Though looking at photos of beautiful fall scenery online can be inspiring, vacation photos are always better when they’re your own.
About CSA Travel Protection
CSA Travel Protection, a Europ Assistance Group company, is dedicated to providing valuable travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect travelers’ vacation investments and provide the peace of mind one deserves while traveling. With over 20 years of experience, CSA has developed a reputation for standing behind its customers and by offering products and services to meet their needs. Through award-winning customer service, extensive experience and industry-leading innovation, CSA is with its clients every step of the way.