MnM Conferences is organizing Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress taking place on the 27 – 28 April 2015 in London, United Kingdom.
Leading academics, scientists and business development executives from Pharma and Biotech companies from around the world will be travelling to the Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress. This event puts them together with venture capitalists and other financiers looking to invest in their projects.
Bringing together 25+ International expert speakers from academia and industry, the two day program will examine key concerns in drug delivery including Nanotechnology drug enabled drug delivery in HIV therapy, siRNA, and blood protein analysis as well as exploring nanotechnology in medicine design.
- The role of technology is fundamental to the way we respond to healthcare challenges
- Growth of innovative drug delivery platforms – Importance & Benefits
- Imaging Nanotechnologies fate in vivo: a help to faster drug delivery preclinical studies
- siRNA - Providing a completely new paradigm for disease treatment
- Personalized cancer medicine mediated by pharmacogenomics and tailored immuno-targeting via nanotechnology
- Delivery across blood brain barriers using Nanoneedles
- Exploring nanotechnology in medicine design
Panel Discussion - Safety Issues of Nanoparticles for Diagnostics
Panel Discussion - Successfully sourcing new technologies from both academia and the industry
The full agenda can be found at the event website http://www.mnmconferences.com/nanotechnologies_agenda.html
We are closing registrations, discounts are available on group registrations, mail us with WM/ND/03 to claim your discount.
3 ways to register:
- Tel: +91 20 6704 6819
- Email: email@example.com