Infrastructure and logistics are the pillars of the military, where timely supply of ration, munition, vehicles, and other equipment is vital for its functioning. Military operations are supported by a base or garrison, which provides timely support. This market also covers management of facilities, and the upgrade and maintenance of an already operational base.
Analysts forecast the Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 2.08 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market in the US can be divided into three segments: Military Infrastructure, Military Logistics Services, and Military FMS.
Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market in the US and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=33165 .
- AECOM Technology
- Dyncorp International
- GENCO Distribution Systems
- Lockheed Martin
Other Prominent Vendors
- American International Contractors
- Claxton Logistics
- Mantech International
- One Network
- Sierra Monitor
Key Market Driver
- Focus on Modernization of Military
Key Market Challenge
- Financial Burden of Funding Military Operations
Key Market Trend
- Introduction of Modern Logistic Systems
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=33165 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.