Quarter Beverage Tracker: Romania is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack.This report is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Romania beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
• Soft drinks witnessed a decline in Romania this quarter of 5%, most categories were below sales from Q1-13
• Although winter was mild, with the exception of a few cold snowy weeks, the rather favorable weather for beverages had limited impact on boosting sales (especially in the high-volume categories; carbonates and packaged water)
• The largest decline in sales was seen in iced/rtd tea drinks with over 20% from Q1-13
• Alcoholic drinks witness poor sales overall for Q1-14, predominantly due to beer sales
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Romania, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Romania beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Romania Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Romania.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Quarter Beverage Tracker: Romania.