As we come up on one of the favorite times of year in Cheyenne, Cheyenne Frontier Days, we interviewed our Presenting Sponsor, CenturyLink, about their countless years of commitment to the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce's annual event, Pardners N' Prosperity! A strong tradition since the '90s, Pardners N' Prosperity is the best way to "Cowboy Up" for the fun to come!
- What does it mean to CenturyLink to be the presenting sponsor "Pardner" for Pardners N' Prosperity?
- CenturyLink is honored to be have been the presenting sponsor for Pardners N' Prosperity since its inception. The luncheon serves as a terrific business-to-business event kicking off the 10 days of Cheyenne Frontier Days.
- CenturyLink has been the sponsor from the beginning, this shows a lot of commitment. What do you feel has anchored you to Cheyenne after all these years?
- CenturyLink has been a Wyoming company for over one hundred years and has always been deeply engaged in our communities across the state. Cheyenne has, and continues to be an anchor location for CenturyLink. Alongside the Cheyenne Chamber, we helped create the Pardners N' Prosperity event to bring the business community together to celebrate the significant economic impact Cheyenne Frontier Days brings to our community!
- What is your favorite part of Pardners N' Prosperity?
- The sense of “community” in Cheyenne. When 600 people gather together to have lunch and support a community event, we are proud to be a part of the happening. CenturyLink is proud of its part of Cheyenne, Cheyenne Frontier Days and Pardners N' Prosperity.
- What goals does CenturyLink have for the future in Cheyenne?
- CenturyLink is dedicated to enhancing the communities we serve in a meaningful way. We provide financial, technological and volunteer resources to support Cheyenne because it is where we do business and it is our home. We will continue to strive to bring the best telecommunication products and services for residents and businesses in Cheyenne and across Wyoming. Our key objective is to improve the lives of our customers by connecting them to the power of the digital world.
- Is there anything new or up and coming that you would like people to know about?
- CenturyLink works closely with our Cheyenne customers, including the State of Wyoming to bring the most advanced telecommunication products and services available in the marketplace to Cheyenne.
Mix and mingle with other pardners, neighbors, and make new friends by joining us at this year's Pardners N' Prosperity luncheon--you won't want to miss out! Register now or sponsor by calling 307-638-3388.
Special thank you to all of Pardners N' Prosperity Sponsors!
- Radisson Cheyenne
- RE/MAX Capitol Properties
- Spradley Barr Motors
- Wyoming Tribune-Eagle
- A-One Weddings & Events
- ANB Bank
- Century 21 Bell Real Estate
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- Dyno Nobel
- First Interstate Bank
- Halley & Murray, CPAs
- KIA of Cheyenne
- Laramie County Community College
- Little America Hotel & Resort
- McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP
- Pinnacle Bank
- Pioneer Printing
- Spadley Barr Motors
- Steil Surveying Services
- University of Wyoming Outreach
- US Bank
- Western Vista Credit Union
- Western States Bank
- Wyoming Bank & Trust