Rectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Rectal Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Rectal Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Companies mentioned in this report are AbbVie Inc., Cerulean Pharma, Inc., Hanwha Chemical Corporation
Incuron, LLC, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Nanobiotix, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=412983 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Rectal Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Rectal Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Rectal Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.