Sunset magazine announced the winners of its first ever 2015 Sunset Travel Awards. The travel and lifestyle periodical presented Glenwood Hot Springs (GHS) with the top honor in the category of Best Hotel Pool. The contest included contenders from across 13 Western states, British Columbia and Alberta. It is the latest in a long and list of media accolades for the pool.
- GHS was the runner-up winner for Best Hotel Pool in USA Today’s 10 Best Readers Choice Awards.
- Buzzfeed called out GHS as one of 19 hot springs that are the earth’s greatest gift to mankind.
- Travel Addicts wrote that GHS was one of the best locations to soak up history.
- USA Today noted GHS in its article, 10 Spectacular Ski Resort Pools and Hot Tubs.
- Men’s Journal also featured GHS in its roundup of the 10 Best Hotel Pools in America.
- In a broadcast titled America’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools, CNN Travel spotlighted GHS.
- Trekaroo called GHS one of the best hotel pools in the US for families.
- Fodor’s Travel named GHS a Best Hotel Pool.
- GHS was the Houston Chronicle’s top pick for the “hottest” hotel pool.
- Disney’s Family Fun magazine listed GHS as one of the eight great hotel pools in the U.S.
To find out more about Glenwood Hot Springs’ award-winning swimming pool and to book accommodations at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, please visit www.hotspringspool.com.
About Glenwood Hot Springs
Glenwood Hot Springs is a 127-year-old Colorado landmark resort located along Interstate 70 at Glenwood Springs, approximately 165 miles west of Denver and 90 miles east of Grand Junction. Famous for its enormous hot springs pools, other amenities include the Spa of the Rockies, the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, an athletic club, a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, a retail store specializing in swimwear and a miniature golf course, open seasonally. For more information, including press releases, a press kit, photos and a live web camera, please visit www.hotspringspool.com/misc/press-room or call 800-537-SWIM (7946) or 970-947-2955.
Jeremy Gilley, Director of Sales and Revenue
Glenwood Hot Springs/Spa of the Rockies
Resort Trends, Inc. – media communications for the travel & tourism industry