Baby Food Chile is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Chile, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Chile along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
• Volume sales of baby food stood at an estimated 11,016 tonnes in 2013, having increased by 16.1% since 2007.
• Cereals remain the largest sector in volume terms, representing 41.1% of total volume sales at the end of the survey period.
• The most important sector in value terms is baby milks, sales of which equated to 61.8% of total market value in 2013, at Pesos 56.8 billion (US$ 114.6 million).
• “Baby Food Chile” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Chile.
• This report is the result of market research covering Baby Food in Chile. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Chile.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Chile Baby Food industry.
• This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Chile along with their key focus product sectors.
• Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
• This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Chile, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Chile.
• This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Chile considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
• Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change – favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Chile market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Nestlé Chile SA, Aspen, Abbott Laboratories de Chile Ltda, Danone Chile, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Nutrexpa Chile SA, Tresmontes Lucchetti.
Complete report available @ Baby Food Chile.